For more than 125 years, Acme Brick has been “the best thing to have around your house.” Now, the “best” has gotten better. Acme Brick is expanding into other home improvement products and you can get in on the ground floor! Literally. The same, incomparable quality that Acme has been known for in its brick is now available in flooring.
Because of the vast array of choices - hundreds of materials and a staggering number of price points - many homeowners suffer the dreaded paralysis by analysis when it comes time to pick the perfect flooring for their home. Fortunately, homeowners can take advantage of the design and building professionals at Acme Brick Tile & Stone who have the knowledge and have carefully curated premium products from manufacturers to do the analysis for you and deliver the absolute best values in flooring.
How Acme Brick, Tile & Stone Simplifies Shopping for Flooring
Linda Anderson of Acme Brick & Stone is an expert on helping homeowners put together the complicated puzzle of choosing their flooring, piece by piece. “We focus on the six most popular flooring categories and guide shoppers from there,” she said. “And these are all available from every Acme Brick Tile and Stone location.”
Six Categories of Flooring
According to Anderson, these six categories include:
- Floor & Wall Tile – These are durable, easily maintained, have a long lifespan, and come in a large selection of colors, designs, shapes, and sizes. Additionally, new technology has allowed the creation of products that provide the look of wood or natural stone, with the low-maintenance requirements of tile.
- Luxury Vinyl Planks – “This is the fastest growing segment in the flooring market, and it is less expensive than tile for product and installation,” Anderson said. “It can be installed by the homeowner by either gluing down or floating. Floating can go over existing flooring and is waterproof.”
- Hardwood – This flooring product has warmth and a traditional, yet sophisticated appearance. It is often considered an “upgrade” from luxury vinyl planks.
- Decorative Mosaics – “This is the ‘jewelry’ of tile,” Anderson said. “They are gorgeous and add a unique style to any room.” Using a mosaic style of flooring also allows the homeowner to manifest their creativity and design their floors according to their personal tastes.
- Natural Stone Cladding – A natural alternative to brick, this product brings the outside, inside. Plus, it comes in a wide variety of colors and shapes to match any décor.
- Natural Stone Tile & Mosaics – Most homeowners consider these products to be very sophisticated. They can provide a “rich” atmosphere that is warm to the touch while showcasing the beauty of natural materials. There is also a large selection of colors and shapes to help homeowners build their ideal design.
What Can Homeowners Expect from These Flooring Products?
All Acme Brick Tile & Stone flooring products fall in the “middle” of the pricing scale. “We do not offer the least expensive nor the highest price point,” Anderson said. “However, we do offer FIRST-RATE QUALITY products from multiple U.S. factories and select importers. We also have a wide breadth of offerings from basic wall tiles to elaborate 5’x10’ porcelain panel slabs.
“Although each manufacturer offers its own level of warranty, all products sold through Acme sales locations are backed by the “Acme” name. Since we have been in business for more than 125 years, the “Acme Brick Tile & Stone” name means something and we stand behind every product we sell! We strongly believe that this is an important consideration for consumers when they are buying something as expensive as flooring.”
Shopping and Delivery Made Easy
Builders have always been able to buy products from Acme Brick and now consumers can too. Acme helps the homeowner overcome the typical logistics of delivering flooring products.
Here are some things to remember when shopping for and purchasing these products:
- Personal Service: “We sell to retail customers from our location showrooms,” Anderson said. “This allows the homeowner to see the product first-hand, and they can take advantage of the knowledge of our trained sales associates. Most homeowners are overwhelmed by the purchase of flooring due to the number of offerings available to them. Our sales associates help homeowners navigate through the design/purchase/installation process. Customers can click here to find a convenient showroom.”
- Delivery and Unloading: “Shipping directly to a customer’s residence can present a challenge because most tile products are heavy, with the average pallet of tile weighing 2,000 pounds or more. Shipping them via a common carrier to a customer’s residence is rare as the homeowner typically does not have the means to unload a truck. However, orders placed through our sales locations can absolutely be delivered via one of the Acme owned trucks where the products are unloaded via a forklift by our personnel.”
- Great Prices and Pre-inspection: “Individual orders placed through our location showrooms are typically combined and shipped into the sales location once a week. There are multiple advantages to this. First, Acme gets awesome LTL (less than load) rates that are substantially lower than an individual could get. Secondly, the Acme warehouse personnel examines every customer order for breakage damage, accuracy, and completeness. If products are found to be damaged, our personnel deal with the hassles presented by damaged shipments, removing this burden from the homeowner.
“We are extremely excited about our flooring options and look forward to showing customers their versatility and value.”
If you are interested in exploring our newest flooring products, click here to navigate through our online catalog.