If it's been awhile since you've purchased tile, you're in for quite a surprise. Acme Brick Tile & Stone offers a variety of porcelain, ceramic and stone flooring. Decorative accents, hand painted wall tiles, glass and stone mosaics and metal accents are also available. Many of our locations have in-house designers for our customers' convenience.
- Durability. When properly installed, a tile floor will outperform and outlast every other floor covering.
- Easy care. Tile is a low-maintenance material that resists stains, odors, and dirt. It can often be cleaned using a damp mop or sponge.
- Scratch resistance. Grade III and IV are extremely resistant to scratching - which means never having to worry about a cut or tear in the surface.
- An environmentally friendly choice. Ceramic and porcelain tile are made from natural earth materials. They don't emit chemicals into the air ("outgassing" and don't retain odors, allergens, or bacteria.
- Fire and water resistant. Tile don't burn - and aren't damaged by contact with a hot pan. Tile's dense body allows little to no accumulation of moisture.