Acme Brick showrooms offer select concrete paver options from Keystone.
Concrete pavers available from Acme Brick offer many benefits:
- Structural Integrity
- Low Maintenance
- Cost Effectiveness
- Design Flexibility
- Variety of Colors, Textures, and Patterns
- Ease of Installation
- Environmental Benefits
- Resource Efficiency
- Recycled/ Recyclable
- Energy Efficiency
- Surface Water Run-Off Reduction
- Minimization of Construction Waste
- Long Material Life
Keystone pavers are available in an extensive range of paver sizes and heights to suit a variety of traffic conditions and base preparations. These include:
- The Holland Stone series offers the Old World charm of a simple shape in a range of paver heights to suit a variety of traffic conditions and base preparations, and in layer arrangements to facilitate mechanical installation.
- The Plaza series features rounded surfaces and edges and are designed for random runner, ashlar and decorative patterns.
- The Venetian series evokes the timeless appeal of cut flagstone with a cut surface, that can also be rumbled to create a weathered look.
- Villa Stone
- The Vintage Stone series is a smooth and nearly texture-less pavement to evoke clay or draw attention to color patterns and monolithic fields, that can also be rumbled. It is suited for a variety of installation patterns including random runner, repeating runner and ashlar, and single shape patterns.
Products are regional - visit their website to see the catalogs.